Calls to Record. This is where you select what calls you wish to have recorded.
- Add Extension - To enable call recording for a specific extension, click the 'Add Extension' button. Select the Extension by clicking the check box on the left, and click “Add Extension(s)”. When the extension(s) are added, you will have to select whether you want to record “Incoming Calls”, “Outgoing Calls”, or “Both Incoming and Outgoing Calls”, and then click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- Add Phone Number - To enable call recording for a specific phone number, click the 'Add Phone Number' button. Select the Phone Number by clicking the check box on the left, and click “Add Phone Number(s)”
- Add Queue - To enable call recording for a specific queue, click the 'Add Queue' button. Select the Queue by clicking the check box on the left, and click “Add Queue(s)”
If you wish to stop recording a specific item, click the 'Remove' link for that item.
File naming. This is where you select the fields you wish to have included in the file name. Note that Date & Time is always included
- From - The 10-digit Caller ID number of the party that placed the call.
- To - The 10-digit Caller ID number of the party that received the call.
- Extension Number - The extension number of the party that placed or received the call. For recording Extension calls only.
- Queue Name - The name of the Queue from which the call was answered. Spaces are converted to "_", all other punctuation is removed. For recording Queue calls only.
- Agent ID - The ID of the Agent that answered the queued call. For recording Queue calls only.
- Unique ID - A unique identification number assigned to each call by the software.
Time of Day Settings. Configure when you wish calls to be recorded.
- If you wish to record calls at all times, click the check box labeled 'Always On'.
- If you wish to only record calls during select hours, click the check box for which days you wish recording to be active, and select edit the start and end time.
File Transfer Configuration. Your files can be sent to you nightly, via FTP or Secure FTP.
- Type of file transfer - Select “Off” for no transfers, “FTP” for File Transfer Protocol, or “Secure FTP” for Secure File Transfer Protocol.
- Sever Hostname - This need to be configured based on your server.
- Server Username - This need to be configured based on your server.
- Server Password - This need to be configured based on your server.
- Server Port - This need to be configured based on your server.
- Test FTP Connection - Please click “Test FTP Connection” to confirm the setting are correct and the transfer will complete.
- Email - Address you wish the status of the file transfer to be sent.
Please Note: You must be running your own FTP server on your own hardware for this feature to work, and you must have it configured to allow access from the user information you enter into the form. That user will need 'write' privileges on the FTP server.
If you do not opt to use the nightly FTP transfer, your files will be stored on our servers for the number of calendar days indicated in the form. After that number of calendar days, your files will be removed from our servers and cannot be recovered.
To access recorded files through the system, click on “File Access”.
- Search - Enter string you wish to search for and click “search”
- Delete - To delete select recordings click the check box on the left side of the file name and then clink “Delete”. You can also click “All” to select all recordings and then click “Delete” to delete all recordings.
- Download - To listen to a recording click “Download” on the file name you wish to listen to.