Important Calling Plan Information
Anytime Minutes, Mobile to Mobile, Night & Weekend Minutes, Friends – Family and Per–Minute Rate are for use from within the Nationwide Rate and Coverage Area.
- Unlimited Domestic Long Distance. (Airtime applies.)
- No domestic roaming charges. (Coverage not available in all areas)
- Night & Weekend Minutes
Night Hrs: (M–F) 9:01 p.m.–5:59 a.m.
Wknd Hrs: 12:00 a.m. Sat.–11:59 p.m. Sun.
Make or receive calls while traveling internationally with rates starting as low as 69¢/minute. While at home, some international destinations can be reached using 10–digit direct dialing; international long distance rates apply in addition to airtime charges. Please visit www.verizonwireless.com/international for a list of North American Dialing Pattern countries and rates.
$1.99 per month per number.
GPS–capable CDMA tri–mode or all–digital phone with Verizon Wireless software.
Minimum Term, Activation and Early Termination Fees
- Month–to–month, one– or two–year minimum term required per line.
- Activation Fee/line: $35, except $25 for secondary Family SharePlan® lines with two–year minimum term.
- Activation fees may vary or be waived for business customers that have a Major Account Agreement with Verizon Wireless.
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $175, or up to $350 per line for advanced devices (see www.verizonwireless.com/advanceddevices), per line for one– or two–year minimum terms.
Taxes, Surcharges and Fees
- Tolls, taxes, surcharges and other fees, such as E911 and gross receipt charges, vary by market and as of January 1, 2011, add between 6% and 40% to your monthly bill and are in addition to your monthly access fees and airtime charges.
- Monthly Federal Universal Service Charge on interstate & international telecom charges (varies quarterly based on FCC rate) is 15.5% per line.
- The Verizon Wireless monthly Regulatory Charge (subject to change) is 13¢ per line.
- Monthly Administrative Charge (subject to change) is 83¢ per line.
- The Federal Universal Service, Regulatory and Administrative Charges are Verizon Wireless charges, not taxes. For more details on these charges, call 1–888–684–1888.
For more information, refer to the Customer Agreement or speak with a Sales Representative. Service is subject to the Customer Agreement, which you should read before activating service. Credit approval required. Billing, shipping and end–user address must be within the Verizon Wireless licensed and service areas where the wireless phone number is issued.
In some rare instances, dialing *228 may alter your Calling Plan's Airtime Rate and Coverage Area. The accuracy of the roaming indicator on your phone cannot be guaranteed. Charges for calls will be based on the cell sites used and time of day at the telephone switching office that carries your call, which may be different than the time of day shown on your phone. Rates do not apply to credit card or operator–assisted calls, which may be required in certain areas.
65 Plus Family SharePlan
Plans limited to primary account holder 65 years of age or older. Two lines maximum on the same billing account.
Applies when sending and receiving (i) Text, Picture, and Video Messages with Verizon Wireless and non–Verizon Wireless customers in the United States; (ii) Text, Picture, and Video Messages sent via email; (iii) Instant Messages; and (iv) Text Messages with customers of wireless carriers on participating networks in Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Premium Messaging programs not included. Messaging is available from within the National Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Area.
Unlimited Calling Plan
Nationwide Unlimited Talk and Unlimited Talk & Text are not eligible for any monthly access discounts. Anytime minutes are for live calls between individuals.
Verizon Wireless Mobile to Mobile Calling
If Caller ID is not present or Caller ID Block is initiated, Mobile to Mobile does not apply to incoming calls and will apply to outgoing calls only. Mobile to Mobile is not available to customers whose wireless exchange restricts the delivery of Caller ID or with fixed wireless devices with usage substantially from a single cell site. Mobile to Mobile does not apply if Call Forwarding or No Answer/Busy Transfer features are activated or to data usage, including Push to Talk calls, Picture Messaging or Video Messaging, calls to check your Voice Mail and calls to Verizon Wireless customers using any of the VZGlobal services. Mobile to Mobile does not apply in those areas of Louisiana and Mississippi where your phone’s roaming indicator flashes.
Last Update: 01/03/11