Toshiba Phone Time Change
Once your telephone system software has been upgraded to MA228 or higher; and the access codes #651 and #652 have been programmed into your system by your installing/servicing dealer, you can change the system date and time from any DKT3000- or 2000-series LCD telephone using the following steps:
To set the date
To set the time
1. Press an idle extension (Primary Directory Number or Secondary Directory Number) on your telephone. You hear dial tone.
2. While listening to dial tone, enter #652. You hear a confirmation tone. If you hear fast busy, the feature code has been changed or is not programmed.
3. Enter the time as HHMMSS in the 24-hour clock format, where HH = hour, MM = minute and SS = seconds. Use leading zeros. Examples: To enter 6:05AM and 30 seconds, enter 060530; and 2:30PM and 45 seconds, enter 143045.
4. Press #. You hear a confirmation tone.
5. Press Spkr. The telephone returns to the idle mode with your telephone LCD displaying the new set time. The day-of-week (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) is automatically set by the system.